TrackX Powered by Mocha lets you track text or graphics to follow background motion directly in FCP X. Insert floating lower thirds tracked to people, replace screens or signs, all with one step and no need to use another compositing package. Watch the video below to see what it can do and scroll down to the bottom for detailed tutorials. Try it out on your own footage with a free 14 day trial. Users who have bought SliceX with Mocha can purchase for a special upgrade price of $49, and you can also purchase a bundle of SliceX / TrackX with Mocha together for $149.
Free update now (April 2015) available with tracked flare presets and a new tool to track and lock down a presenter. Details here.
“TrackX really fills a nice hole in FCP X’s power and is a tool that every FCP X editor will want at their fingertips” - Oliver Peters Digital Films Blog
Now you can easily track text or graphics to background movement for innovative title effects, or track and insert a layer for screen replacements, to replace a sign, or extend a set. CoreMelt TrackX uses the same powerful mocha tracking engine as SliceX, the same one used by the Mocha Pro package costing over a thousand dollars. The powerful planar tracking engine can track many common objects for quick results without having to go into another compositing program
TrackX is available for $99 containing six plugins:
- Simple Tracker: – instant tracking perfect for quick floating lower thirds or graphics following a person or object.
- Track Layer: – advanced tracking with perspective shifts, surface mapping and masking capabilities.
- Track Text: – includes a text generator that can track text with perspective and masking capabilities.
- Track Flare, Track Flare Complex: – track a range of preset flares that include realistic movement options.
- Track and LockDown: – a tool to track a moving presenter and lock his position to the centre of frame.
For further information on Special deals for SliceX customers, TrackX / SliceX bundles and additional tips please see our supplemental page.