is a Maya Plugin that provides a fast and accurate way to set up and controll your lights. No more trial and error – with a simple mouseclick you place them excactly where you want them to be. All important Light Attributes (Intensity, Distance, Size, Rotation, Contribution, …) can easily be controlled from a single window.
- Professional lighting plug-in for Autodesk Maya
- add, positon and edit lights with unparalleled ease
- control all lights and related render attributes with an intuitive UI
- use procedurals or HDR images to map your lights (several HDR images included – more to come with free updates)
- no more trial and error when placing your (high)lights – place them excactly where you want them to be
- automatic object light form curve shape creation
- supported Render Engines atm: Redshift, VRay and Arnold
- VPR – embedded viewport renderer
- permanent and floating license
- supports Render Farms / Services (no Plugin required on clients)
- free updates
Contrary to other “light paint” solutions SLiB Leuchtkraft uses real lights instead of painting the “lights” on a high dynamic range image.